By Olivia Morley - OMD4 Makeup & FX

Special Events
powered by

Making Faces 2.0

Product of the Month - Smashbox Primer Oil

Product Showcase

Finish Primer Oil - $49.00

This product showcase comes direct from the Sephora website.  It and others can be found at Sephora.ca.
________________________________________________________

What it is:

"A primer with the luxury of a face oil, infused with a blend of 15 essential and lipid-rich plant oils to moisturize the face for seamless foundation application and a dewy, youthful finish."

What it does:

"This revolutionary primer preps your skin for makeup in two different ways: it sits on top of the complexion to smooth its texture, while it absorbs directly into the skin to hydrate and boost moisturization. It reduces the appearance of dry, fine lines and leaves you with a glowing look. Featuring a specially formulated, lightweight blend of jojoba, arabica, and argan oils, it's also infused with soothing chamomile and lavender oils to calm the senses. Each is hand-picked for its known skin benefits."

Suggested Usage:

"Using fingertips, massage two drops onto clean skin.

Use morning and night.

Allow primer to absorb into skin before applying makeup.

Apply a few drops to split-ends, cuticles, elbows and clavicle for a dewy, youthful sheen."

OMD4 Says:

I truly think this is one of the best primers out there.  There are a number of benefits and it won’t leave you feeling greasy.  My face can get very oily which is actually due to dehydrated skin.  I've used this primer myself and after my makeup lasts for a long time plus gives me a fresh finish.  Great makeup always starts with a great base and this is one step you can take to get that flawless finish.

7 Comments to Product of the Month - Smashbox Primer Oil:

Comments RSS
write my collegeessay on December-28-17 12:02 AM
Product of the month smashbox primer oil lines and leaves you with a glowing look, keep it up with omd4makeup site. Applying infused with soothing chamomile and lavender oils to calm the senses and benefits.
Reply to comment

ALi on January-31-18 7:39 AM
Product of the month smashbox primer oil lines and leaves you with a glowing look, keep it up with omd4makeup site. Google Applying infused with soothing chamomile and lavender oils to calm the senses and benefits.
Reply to comment

ALi on January-31-18 7:40 AM
Google oil lines and leaves you with a glowing look, keep it up with omd4makeup site
Reply to comment

http://ninjaessay.com/ on February-20-18 6:03 AM
In this modern era every one is very conscious about the beauty and skin. Product of the Month - Smashbox Primer Oil is give. This oil is a blend of 15 essentials. Apply few drops before the makeup and protect your skin. Keep sharing this informative article to keep the people updated about this beneficial product. This blog always shares the valuable information.
Reply to comment

net worth on July-16-18 9:40 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this!
Reply to comment

custom article writing on November-30-18 8:23 PM
It is indeed good to know about your product! I do also use the same kind of product but with a different brand of course but I am still open for using different ones if given the chance. I do also love the fact that you are using your site to promote your product. This is actually one of the many ways for you to gain brand awareness that can lead to brand loyalty. Anyway, since I have been introduced to this product, I will make sure to look for it and if I will be lucky enough to fin it, I think I will definitely try it as well.
Reply to comment

https://the-best-kodi-vpn.webnode.com/ on December-26-18 6:33 AM
most interesting post thanks for sharing
Reply to comment